We’re One of Colorado’s Top Wedding Venues!
- We create Touchstone Memories
- Flexible – we always custom-create our menus and services
- More affordable than other comparable venues
- Food prepared fresh on-site by award-winning caterer The Gourmet Kitchen
- Beautiful Gazebo and Lawns
- Roomy and Elegant Bride & Groom Suites (Salon Lights, Foosball, Wii, Netflix, DVD, etc.)
- 110 private parking spots plus plenty of free street parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Rustic Charm
- Green Venue
- ‘Conveniently located within 20 minutes of Denver/Boulder, 45 minutes of Denver International Airport, and within 2 hours of Colorado ski resorts.
To schedule a tour:
Copper Leaf Gardens and Event Center
1200 Miramonte Street,
Broomfield, CO 80020
How Are We a Green Venue?
- Goal of becoming carbon-neutral by December 2017
- We rigorously follow Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- We recycle oil, cardboard, paper, etc.
- We compost food, paper towels, compostable plates/cups/silverware
- We have LED and CFL bulbs all over building
- We have occupancy sensors where feasible
- We have reusable plates, cups and silverware for employee meals
- We carpool whenever feasible
Why Should You Support Us or Another Green Business?
- Earth has limited resources and green businesses try to balance profits with the health of our environment, hence the health of humans and other living beings
- Imagine a world where everyone has access to clean air, clean water and good health
- As far as we know, earth is our only home. The nearest planet that can support life is thousands of years away. So we must do everything in our power to preserve the beauty and diversity of life it provides
We firmly believe in ethical business practices and are proud members of Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau. Please click on the BBB Seal below to access our BBB Reliability Report:
Ready To Go Green?
We have a passion for green living and follow sustainable business practices and can help you plan your next green event! Please contact us for more details.